Sila Hubungi 019-2070 466 Jika Tuan/ Puan Memerlukan Perkhidmatan :- Sewaan DartBoard Stand | Khidmat Chalker @ Umpire | Pengelola Pertandingan | Perundingan Kejurulatihan | Pengiklanan Secara Atas Talian. Kami Sedia Membantu !!!

17 December 2012

THE WORLD 2012 GRAND FINAL : BLOCK 16 WINNER

THE WORLD 2012 GRAND FINAL - ROUND ROBIN

BLOCK 16 WINNER
Norhisame Atan
 
Malaysia

How was your overall condition today?

"Actually this is my first soft darts game I started in this year. I hope I can do better and see what will happen.
I think I got a little bit of nervous but I believe all the darters over here just same like me."


Are you ready for tomorrow?

"Thank you for the supports and I will enjoy my game. I wish all the best to all the other darters over here. Lastly, thank you for DL for giving me a chance to participate in THE WORLD."
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...